The Compressor Attenuator is a re-directive, non-gating, bi-directional, and self-recovering attenuator that has been specifically designed to take repeated impacts without the need for additional recovery procedures, labor, or repairs. It is a self-recoverable attenuator that has been specifically designed to take repeated impacts without the need for additional recovery procedures, labor, or repairs. It’s the toughest, most cost-effective attenuator on the market and built to help you cut costs, save on labor, increase employee and public safety, and decrease risks.
Offered by Main Street Materials, the Compressor redefines attenuators through its durability, safety, cost efficiency, and ease of use. Its coolest features include:
- Unique design and Uni-Base™ construction makes installation fast, easy, and safe — one crew can safely install several units in one day
- Specially formulated, pre-flattened modules absorb energy more efficiently in a shorter distance and provide consistent results after repeated impacts
- Ultra-high strength steel panels re-direct side impacts with minimal damage
- Shorter length improves roadway safety
- Flush system eliminates damaging effects of debris
- Caltrans approved and has passed all required NCHRP 350 TL-3 tests
For More Information
If you would like to hear more this revolutionary attenuator from TrafFix Devices and Main Street Materials, call our toll free number or contact your local Main Street representative today. Let’s figure out how to get the Compressor working safer and smarter for you!