Erosion Control Services
The following methods are approved by the US EPA in the category of the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES).
- Mulch placement on your jobsite – Visit our Mulch product page for more information.
- Compost Filter Sock – Mesh tube filled with composted material used to control erosion and retain sediment in disturbed areas which may be used in place of a silt fence or straw bale barrier.
- Compost Blanket – a layer of compost, produced from various organic by-products, for use as surface mulch for erosion/sediment control on sloped areas. Visit our Erosion Control product page for more information.
- Fiber Rolls – Fiber rolls (also called fiber logs or straw wattles) are tube-shaped erosion-control devices filled with composted material. Visit our Wattles product page for more information.
- Compost Filter Berm – a dike made of compost which is placed perpendicular to sheet flow runoff to control erosion and retain sediment. Is a cost effective replacement for silt fence.