Tire Rubber Modified Surface Sealer "TRMSS"
High Performance Asphalt Sealer
Our trusted partner and manufacturer of TRMSS is GuardTop, which meets CalRecycle content specs.
Where and How To Use TRMSS
TRMSS is used primarily on highways, highway shoulders, city streets, county roads and airports. The product can be applied over chip seals and raveling slurry seal to lock in loose aggregates. Recycled tire rubber improves UV protection, adhesion, durability, color retention and flexibility.
TRMSS is an easily applied trouble-free pavement preservation solution. Prior to sealing, the pavement surface should be cleared of any excess dirt and debris and asphalt repairs should be completed.
Why Use TRMSS?
- Extends Service Life: using TRMSS can increase pavement lifespan by 3-6 years
- UV Protection: TRMSS provides outstanding protection even under the harshest of conditions
- Easy Application: single coat application dries quickly allowing for a quick release to traffic
- Durable: resistant to tire scuffing and tracking
- Recycling: each lane mile of TRMSS contains 20-27 recycled tires
- Low Cost: TRMSS costs pennies per square foot
- Unique Formulation: high viscosity and resistance to running on sloped surfaces