Concrete CamoSeal: A Revolutionary Composite Crack Sealant Setting a New Standard for Performance and Aesthetics
Crack sealing is an important component of pavement preservation and it can save significant amounts of money in the long run. Unfortunately, the end result can also look like a spider web of black lines, which are especially noticeable on concrete/PCC.
With Concrete CamoSeal, you can seal your cracks and joints while camouflaging them with sealant that color matches your concrete.
With this extraordinary product, we can provide superior crack sealing effectiveness and durability (which equals long-term cost savings) with a solution that blends into the surrounding concrete.
For certain projects, we can even color match the CamoSeal to better match your concrete (PCC)!
Improves roadway aesthetics and reduces road drift
Sets up in 5-10 minutes
Strong and flexible adhesion to concrete sidewalls
Allows traffic to resume sooner
The CamoSeal advantage:
- Reduce complaints about road appearance after crack sealing
- Minimize lane drift with sealant that blends into the road
- No need for a secondary treatment (slurry, chip seal, etc) to preserve road aesthetics after crack sealing
- 50% of Concrete CamoSeal is made with sustainable components.
- UV resistance extends the sealant’s lifespan
All composite sealants are hot-applied with high production equipment for an application process that is smooth and easy.
Hitting the Road with Concrete CamoSeal
Concrete CamoSeal’s stellar sidewall adhesion, bond, and tensile strength make it a perfect solution for sealing active longitudinal joints. Concrete CamoSeal flexes and compresses with the road, waterproofs the joints, and produces a safer riding surface.
Main Street Materials worked with CalTrans to address actively widening longitudinal joints on a newer freeway expansion project. In this case, the CalTrans and GC engineers, working with Main Street Materials, prescribed full-depth (~12”) waterproofing with Concrete CamoSeal Composite. 2000 lineal feet of joints were between 1” up to 4” wide.
- Full depth clean out of joints including removal of old backer rod and failed sealants (silicone and polyurethane)
- Clean and dry sidewalls
- Layer in Concrete CamoSeal until 1/4″ of surface
Concrete CamoSeal, like Asphalt CamoSeal, has gone through rigorous testing procedures to demonstrate its range and reliability, fill out the form below to request a full product spec sheet.