Electrical Commercial Enclosures
Control Panels/Custom Enclosures
Built To Protect
Main Street Materials provides control panels and commercial enclosures used for power and metering. For such uses as traffic signals, parking lot, highway, and street lighting. We offer models for virtually every installation environment and metering arrangement, including above and below ground cable entrance as well as unmetered, metered, and dual metered applications.
Each model is available in multiple finishes, including paint options such as anti-graffiti and stainless steel.
Designed For Harsh Outdoor Environments
One of the most critical components of a signalized intersection is the traffic control cabinet. The traffic cabinet houses the signal controller and other vital intersection electronic equipment that manages traffic flow and ensures safety for all roadway users. We offer different sizes and configurations of electrical enclosures, including Caltrans approved traffic signal cabinets.
- Custom dimensions and control wiring
- Integration of any preferred PLC, OIT and/or HMI
- Both standard and custom powder coated finishes
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel, aluminum, or stainless steel construction
- Increased longevity and maintenance-friendly designs